|Form of Return
||Who is required to file
||Time limit for filing return
|ER-1[Rule 12(1) of Central Excise Rules]
||Monthly Return by large units
||Manufacturers not eligible for SSI concession
||10th of following month
Procedure of obtaining registration.
The application for registration is to be filed with the Superintendent of Central Excise having jurisdiction over the
premises in respect whereof the registration is to be obtained. The following documents are to be submitted for obtaining
• Possession letter/allotment letter/rent deed of the premises to be registered;
• Article of Association of the company or Partnership deed of the firm, as the case may be;
• List of items with their Tariff sub-headings proposed to be manufactured; list of items with their Tariff sub-headings,
if any, obtained, under Chapter X procedure or dealt within;
• Registration certificate issued under Shop and Establishment Act and PAN Number;
• Duly filled in application in the form R-I in triplicate;
• Grounds plan of the premises in duplicate including details of plant & machinery etc.;
• Details of the proprietors/all partners/Directors of the company including
Documents required for Company / Firm / Limited Liability Partnership / LLP
PAN Card of the Applicant
Address Proof of Factory
Address Proof of Authorised Signatory
Board Resolution in favour of Authorised Signatory
Memorandum & Article of Association
List of Directors
Photograph of the person signing the application
List of Item to be manufactured/ traded or
Details of Bank Account
Date of starting of business.
Address Proof of All Directors
Map of Premises
Estimated Value of Plant & Machinery
Customs Registration No. (BIN No.)
Directorate General Foreign Trade ? Import Export Code No.
State Sale Tax No.
Central Sale Tax No.
Registrar of Companies Index No.