GST online registration in chennai, GST online return filing in Chennai
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF GST
Goods and Services Tax (GST) system is targeted to be a simple, transparent and efficient system of indirect taxation as has been adopted by over 160 countries around the world and is a relatively new form of tax in India. The GST will proposed to be implemented from year 2016 in India. With the of GST Implementation less than year away, your organization will soon facing the most crucial time and GST will bring the biggest challenges into your organization. So before its too late, start exploring our services.
GST is just about to happen, so an important question that you.
Our services for hassle free new GST Registration.
Migrate to GST immediately as deadlines are very short.
GST Rules are subject to continuous changes due to which.
GST payment due date, GST Comsultancy in Chennai, GST Consultant in Chennai, GST returns in Chennai, GST registration in chennai
GST Online Registration
• Step 1 – Taxpayer need to visit on GST Registration Portal By Using Following link https://www.gst.gov.in/
• Step 2 – Now Please Click on “Click the Services > Registration > New Registration option.
• Step 3 – The Application form is divided into two parts as Part A and Part B.
• Step 4 – In Part A – The New Registration page is displayed. Select the New Registration option.
• Step 5 – In the I am a drop down list, select the Taxpayer as the type of taxpayer to be registered, also selects the state for which registration is required and district.
• Step 6 – Enter your Business Legal Name as per PAN Database
• Step 7 – Enter your Email Address and valid Indian mobile number of the Primary Authorized Signatory.
• Step 8 – In the Type the characters you see in the image below field, enter the captcha text and Click on “Proceed Button”
• Step 9 – The OTP Verification page is displayed. In the Mobile OTP field, enter the OTP you received on your mobile number. OTP is valid only for 10 minutes. In the Email OTP field, enter the OTP you received on your email address. OTP is valid only for 10 minutes and Click the PROCEED button.
• Step 10 –The system generated Temporary Reference Number (TRN) is displayed on your screen…
Part B of GST Registration
• Step 11 – Now login again by using “Temporary Reference Number” and Captcha Code…
• Step 12 –The My Saved Application page is displayed. Under the Action column, click the Edit icon (icon in blue square with white pen).
• Step 13 –The Registration Application form with various tabs is displayed.
• Step 14 – On the top of the page, there are ten tabs as Business Details, Promoter/ Partners, Authorized Signatory, Authorized Representative, Principal Place of Business, Additional Places of Business, Goods and Services, Bank Accounts, State Specific Information and Verification. Click each tab to enter the details.
• Step 15 – Fill The Details of Principal place of business
• Step 16 – Enter Commodity Details and Save & Continue
• NOTE : In case you do not know the HSN Code: In the Search HSN Chapter by Name or Code field, type the matching character and from the displayed HSN Chapter list, scroll and select the appropriate HSN code.
• Step 17 – Fill the Details of Bank account and upload document
• Step 18 – Verification tab: This tab page displays the details of the verification for authentication of the details submitted in the form.
• Note : After filling the enrolment application, you need to digitally sign the application using Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)/ E-Signature or EVC. Digitally signing using DSC is mandatory in case of LLP and Companies
• Click the SUBMIT button to save the updated information and documents.
• Step 19 – Click Proceed (Note : Make sure your DSC dongle is inserted in your laptop/ desktop)
• Step 20 – Click Sign from the Pop-up window
• Step 21 – Note: To view the details of your DSC, click the View Certificate button.
• Step 22 – On successful submission it will show message on screen
The success message is displayed. You will receive the acknowledgement in next 15 minutes on your registered e-mail address and mobile phone number. Application Reference Number (ARN) receipt is sent on your e-mail address and mobile phone number.
The Person who has registered under GST, need to follow the compliance framed under Act. Few of them are mentioned as under.
Registered person comply with the following:
This relates to maintenance of documents related to registration and others like certificate of registration and list of commodities or services offered by the registered person. Returns filed during the financial year, financial statements of the entity.
Maintenance of Accounts:
Preparing and maintenance of books of accounts and records of stock, details of purchase and sales, TDS and TCS collection and payment, details of tax invoice, debit and credit notes, preparing of other returns like information return, statistical return specified by Government.
Payment of tax:
The registered person has to calculate the tax liability (self-assessment), considering both input and output tax and such tax liability should be paid within the due dates specified in the Act.
A return is a compulsory document thatall the taxpayersare required to file as per the GST Law, it contains the details of the trading of goods or details of service provided. Depending on the nature of business either or all of the following returns, are required to be filled: