MSME Registration in Chennai
Udyog Aadhaar Registration in Chennai, MSME part-II, MSME Registration consultant in Chennai
SSI registration in Chennai, online ssi registration in Chennai, Accountants firm
MSME stands for micro, small and medium enterprises and any enterprise that falls under any of these three categories.
MSME enterprises are the backbone of any economy and are an engine of economic growth, promoting equitable development
for all. Therefore, to support and promote MSMEs, the Government of India through various subsidies, schemes and incentives
promote MSMEs through the MSMED Act. To avail the benefits under the MSMED Act from Central or State Government and the
Banking Sector, MSME Registration is required.
Micro, Small and Medium sized enterprises in both the manufacturing and service sector can obtain MSME Registration under
the MSMED Act. Though the MSME registration is not statutory, it is beneficial for business at it provides a range of
benefits such as eligibility for lower rates of interest, excise exemption scheme, tax subsidies, power tariff subsidies,
capital investment subsidies and other support. IndiaFilings can help your business obtain MSME Registration to avail a
host of benefits.
Detailed Project Report Preparation
A Detailed Project Report (DPR) is a vital document for any business that contains information about the pertaining
to its promoters, business model, operations, past and project financial performance. Detailed project report is
very essential as it serves as a roadmap for the business and provides information in an understandable format to
outsiders wanting to know more about the business. A key use of a Detailed Project Reports is for raising capital
for a business and is required for credit analysis of a business, when banks or financial institutions try to gain
an insight into the business for making a credit decision.
A well drafted Detailed Project Report will contain details about the promoters, infrastructure information,
human capital requirement, business model, industry outlook, SWOT analysis, past financial performance, projected
financial performance, key financial indicators, CMA Report and any other relevant information. IndiaFilings has
a team of professional with extensive experience in preparing Detailed Project Report and syndicating bank loans.
Contact us today and we can help you prepare a well structured Detailed Project Report.
CMA Data Reports
As per RBI guidelines, Credit Monitoring Arrangement (CMA) data is required for Project Loans, Term Loans and Working
Capital Limits. The banks rely very much on this report and carefully evaluate CMA data for eligibility of funding.
Special skills are required for preparation of CMA data reports.
Taxsmooth expertly handles this complex CMA Data Report preparation assignment
Our CMA Data Reports contain
1. Projected Cash Flow Statements
2. Balance Sheet Analysis.
3. Current Assets and Liabilities analysis
4. Calculation of Maximum Permissible Bank Finance (MPBF), through different methods of calculations,
e.g. Tandon Committee Norms, First method of lending, Second Method of Lending, etc
5. Calculation of Fixed Asset Coverage Ratio
6. Calculation of Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR)
7. Break-even Analysis
8. Analysis of Profitability Ratios
9. Analysis of : cost, risk, inventory, growth
10. Analysis of Debt and Total Net Worth
11. Analysis of many other profitability, liquidity and solvency Ratios
Project Reports preparation
Project Report, along with other financial data, is required by Banks for funding a New Venture or major
expansion / diversification of the existing unit..
We prepare a Detailed Project Report (DPR) comprising of:
1. Introduction of the firm
2. Project viability analysis
3. Manufacturing process
4. Man-power requirement projections
5. Requirement of plant and machinery and cost thereof
6. Costing of the product and project
7. Requirement of land and building and construction cost
8. Capital investment requirement
9. Term Loan and Working Capital requirement
10. Profitability analysis
11. Wages and salary structure
12. 5 years of profitability analysis
13. Depreciation chart for 5 years
14. Loan amortization schedule during tenure of loan
15. CMA Data report with Ratio Analysis
16. Profit and Loss Account & balance sheets, as per banks requirements
17. Any other data/report depending upon the nature of the project
18. MKAUDIT team consist of experienced professionals who can expertly handle this complex assignment
MSME Registration in Chennai,Udyog Aadhaar Registration in Chennai, MSME part-II, MSME Registration consultant in Chennai
ssi registration in Chennai, online ssi registration in Chennai, Accountants firm